Slider

Post Exam Thoughts

Monday 26 June 2017


a lil picture I took of my lil sis in my grandparents' garden (aka jungle)

Ahh. It feels good to be back! I've had many a blogging hiatus but I reckon this is the only one that's had a good reason behind it, not going to lie. Exams are the bane of everyone's life, and I have to say the last three weeks have almost certainly been the most stressful of my life, maybe even the last six months as well! But, I finished about five days ago and since then, a lot has been going through my mind so I thought I'd share those post-exam thoughts that we all have after a batch of tough ones.

- F*ck. Education is over.

- F*ck. I'm an adult.

- I don't have to feel guilty for spending an hour in the evening watching Love Island.

- Ugh, I can finally get rid of those folders and notes and piles and piles of flashcards that have been clogging up my life

- No, I'm not getting rid of a thing until results day

- Actually, I'll probably keep them a little bit longer just in case I need them

- I want to do a hundred and one things...yet it's midday and I'm still in bed...

- I wish my parents would stop making jokes about how I need to get up and do revisiom

- Personalised adverts on Channel 4 are really weird...what if I change my account name to "dick"...?

- Definitely not ready to be an adult.

- Bourbons are suddenly disgusting (context - they were my favourite revision snack and now I've gone straight back off them)

- Okay, I've really got to get a job now

- I'm still drinking eight cups of tea a day. Turns out that wasn't a stress thing and I am actually addicted to tea. I'm not complaining though.

- Mmmm...82 episodes of First Dates on All 4, 2 seasons of PLL, 3 seasons of OITNB, 3 seasons of Gilmore Girls, and 2 seasons of OUAT still left unfinished on Netflix. 

- It's going to be a good summer.


I hope you all enjoyed this little fun post, hopefully I'm going to have more content up on my YouTube channel and on this blog through the summer. If you still have exams going on until Thursday - push through, it's only four more days. If you're already finished, enjoy this time off to the full. Have a great summer and enjoy every minute of it.

Emilia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan