Slider

Five Good Things From The Week #1

Friday 10 November 2017





01 // I had a couple of lovely catch ups with my older sister this week. It's so nice to have a family member living close by and while we don't see each other constantly and have separate lives it's very nice to meet up for brunch (PSA for my Manny friends - Home Sweet Home is one of the best brunch spots in the entire county) or go to hers for dinner sometimes, her housemates are all lovely and it's nice to go somewhere that's a little more homely and less lonely than halls are.

02 // I booked train tickets to go and see my best friend Vicky in Leicester for next weekend!! Lovely gal she is offered to pay the difference for me to get the train instead of the coach so I'm swanning down there next Friday evening to see her. I only saw her a couple of weeks ago but I can't wait to see her again.

03 // I cooked a really good chicken schnitzel the other night. I may have an unhealthy relationship with food sometimes and my parents may say I can't look after myself, but after eating that and a mountain of broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn, I felt very very good about my adult-ing skills.

04 // I haven't been quite brave enough to whip out Unicorn Blood (pictured above) yet, but I have been venturing into the darker lipstick territory!! Androgyny also by JS and Mars and Bachelorette by  Coloured Raine have been firm favourites recently. This is what happens when your favourite nude (FYI - JS Celebrity Skin) runs out and you can't bring yourself to spend £16 on a new one so you gotta stick it out until Christmas.

05 // I redesigned the blog!! Yes, once again the blog has had a revamp and get this - this time I have drop down menus!! I'm so excited about the endless possibilities drop down menus bring. 


What are five good things from your week?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan