Slider

The Most Basic Autumn Ensemble

Wednesday 8 November 2017


Wow, "ensemble." You can really tell I'm an English student can't you 😂

Also, wow is this an outfit post?? Yes, yes it is. I finally found someone to take photos of me and not make me feel really awkward or self-conscious as they do, so thank you VERY much Ellie (who set up her own blog just yesterday which you can look at here) for taking these (and many more) photos for me.

So what is the most basic autumn ensemble??






Jeans: New Look // Jumper: H&M // Jacket: Primark

...obviously jeans-jumper-jacket. What else? It's the "I don't know what to wear today" outfit that's the absolute easiest to throw together on one of those mornings when you roll out of bed an hour before you have to leave for your lecture and really, your brain is not capable of putting together an actual outfit (this was so not me this morning...) so this is the combo you go for.

No kidding though, six days out of seven this is the combo I choose because what's better in autumn than snuggling up in a chunky knit and a fleecy denim jacket? On the subject of this jacket though, what a steal it was! £20 from Primark, a thick black denim jacket lined with the softest fleece ever, it's so cosy and goes with everything. I was going to get a blue one but I wear blue jeans way too much and I am not cool enough to pull off double denim. Now that I've got this though, I feel like denim jackets are a staple, I couldn't live without this one now.



I also feel like knits are (obviously) a staple for autumn. I LOVE brightly coloured ones like this yellow one although I don't think it goes with the weird rose gold salmony pink colour my hair is at the moment. I'm seriously considering dyeing it darker brown though so let me know what you think about that 😂




Other goings on are pretty much the same, still battling with Great Expectations, still dying at athletics every week, same old, same old. Will update when something new happens I guess!!


Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan