Slider

November Favourites

Monday 4 December 2017


Welcome to the most generic blogmas post ever!! I'm sure we're all bashing this one out at the moment so hopefully mine won't be too samey same!!





01 // L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser for Dry and Sensitive skin

I'm going to write a proper post about my winter skincare saviours but I'll throw this in here as a little teaser. This moisturiser is. insane. I have nothing else to say about it really. Jokes, I do, but I'll leave it for my skincare saviours post. According to my plan it's up on the 13th so look out ;)

02 // Jeffree Star "Androgynous"

I honestly have nothing but love for these lipsticks - by far the most comfortable formula and colours I've found and while Celebrity Skin is my favourite nude, I've been reaching for the darker shades this winter, one of them being this one!! I wore it in a recent instagram post and just adore it, it's not so dark that it looks a little emo but it's also not a nude either, it's a perfect in between.

03 // Girl Up by Laura Bates

This is such a gooooood book. I'm only halfway through but it's fab. I'm really into feminist literature at the moment and this is almost like a Feminism 101, a basic guide for anyone about the main points of feminism. While I don't agree with every single point in it (by the way, it's okay to disagree with books and still love them!) it raises some really great and important questions about how girls and guys are treated differently in the 21st century and things like that, I'd really recommend it for anyone who wants to know a bit more about feminism.

04 // Chocolate Digestive Thins!!

Lordy me, what a random favourite. I love these things. They're like milk chocolate digestives...but tiny. The idea is that they're less calories therefore slightly healthier, but to be honest because they're so tiny you can fit a whole one in your mouth which means you just keep on eating them and any other students will know snacking is the bane of life at uni and I've gone through about three boxes in two days before. Luckily they're on special offer at Tesco at the moment so I mean it's sort of justified...


Other wee favourites I couldn't include in the picture are Eleanor Neale on YouTube, she's a YouTuber from Leeds and she's so bloody funny, absolutely has me in stitches every single time. I've also been enjoying the new Animal Crossing app very very much as well!!

What have you guys been loving this month?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan