Slider

Pretty Girls In Ugly Jumpers

Tuesday 12 December 2017


Oh hello again!!



So...blogmas kind of went out of the window, didn't it?! I'm honestly enjoying Vlogmas much more, my editing skills are being improved and I kind of just love vlogging. Not to say I don't love blogging, but I feel like with the pressure of having to get a blogpost out every day I end up rushing it and not putting out as good content as I'd like to be if that makes sense? I'd prefer to put out a really good blogpost two or three times a week rather than just bashing out something every day that's a bit below par. That being said though, I've been very inactive this week simply because I've been swarmed with exams and deadlines and family drams and so on and so forth so I've had no time to do anything else! But I got one exam out of the way yesterday and I've got another one on Friday and then term ends and home for Christmas it is.






I picked this jumper up with Ellie and Nat in the Good Stock charity shop on Oxford Road yesterday when we decided to have a look. I wasn't expecting to find anything good but I found this jumper in the mens' section and I found a really cute little swing dress with spaghetti straps that I can imagine layered over a black turtleneck for winter and on it's own with brown sandals in the summer. The possibilities are endless!! But anyway. This jumper may or may not be the ugliest jumper I've ever seen, but I love it. I'm so into ugly jumpers and this one is just so pretty in such a horrible way. I feel like with a jumper like this the only good way to wear it is with something super plain like black jeans and chunky boots, just because it's such a statement that you can't really have anything that detracts from it! This particular one is originally a Hummel jumper, not that that means anything to me and I picked it up for £6.



WOW HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GOOFIER PICTURE. I felt like a bit of an idiot like I always do posing for outfit photos so I just kind of do really stupid things. Ellie gets kind of irritated with me and tells me to take it seriously but she's so good at posing I don't even come close! You can check her fashion blog out here by the way. 

One day I will stop with the jeans/jumper/jacket thing but for now I really can't. It's like the warmest thing to wear in Manchester when it's -4 when you leave for a seminar at 9:30!! Honestly, my morning routine consists of jumping out of bed, running to the heater, putting it on timer for two hours and jumping back in before it gets too cold. Hence the bobble hat that makes me look like an egg as well. I went out with wet hair this morning because guess who got up half an hour before they had to be at their seminar yes THIS GAL. So because I'm trying to prevent myself catching a cold in any way possible, bobble hat it is. I've also been able to crack out the good ol' Timberlands again since it's got so cold. They make my feet so big so I actually have to walk really carefully because I'm not used to having normal sized feet because for a 5'7" girl I still only have size 4 feet :) :) :)


So I guess that's it for this blogpost! I'll be back later on this week for another Five Good Things, tempted to make it a Ten Good Things since I missed last week (but if you've been watching my Vlogmas you'll understand that perhaps last Friday wasn't the best time for me to write about the good things haha) (see now if you want to know what went on you have to go and watch it HA)

How have you all been doing recently?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan