Slider

Five Good Things From The Week #5

Friday 12 January 2018


my uni is more aesthetic than yours hahahahaha

What a long time it's been since I did a post like this! I finally got round to taking a bunch of photos for some upcoming posts so there's going to be a bit of a barrage over the next few days of posts 😂


01 // Coming back to uni wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be! Since term started the day after I got back it was really easy to get back into the swing of university life again.

02 // Being reunited with my uni families felt so good I love my lit fam and accom fam both so very much ❤️

03 // We did the joys of curse poetry in class yesterday!! I can finally get out all my angst at boys who don't understand that it's 2018 and no longer okay to slag off girls who are really sexually active if that's what they wanna do and they're being safe about it...
(you and your double standards have no place in this world can you tell I am angsty about this)

04 // I had my first trumpet lesson on Wednesday since getting my braces off! It's fair to say I'm feeling preeeetty talented all over again now 😏

05 // Athletics training started again this week and while my entire body now aches after three intense sessions it feels really good to have got back into it. Now for some commitment...


What did you get up to in your weeks?

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan