Slider

Five Good Things From The Week #6

Saturday 20 January 2018


loveeee this picture so much mostly bc u can't rly see my face hahaha

I'm going to be honest, I've had another one of those blegh weeks so it's once again been very difficult to find five good things in amongst the breakdowns and the tears but I managed it and here we are :).


01 // We found a house for next year! My whole flat are moving in together next year plus two of our friends so there's going to be six of us in the cutest little house in Fallowfield next year. I'm very excited to finally have an actual house to be honest.

02 // I got my exam results this week and a first and a 2:1 isn't bad considering one of my essays was really just a lot of angst over how racist Robinson Crusoe is.

03 // I hit 250 on my YouTube channel! After the changes to the monetisation policies there was a massive amount of support on Twitter and all my new subscribers mean so so much ❤️

04 // I got a really exciting email from an amazing brand and guess which gal has her first brand deal YES THIS ONE. I was so excited when I got the email so look out for my post sometime next week hehe I'm actually really looking forward to working on it.

05 // I went thrifting again with gorgeous Ellie yesterday and found a pair of faded black Hollister mom jeans which fit me amazingly for £6, needless to say I was over the moon about that particular find!


What have you all been up to this week?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan