Slider

March Bullet Journal Update

Tuesday 27 February 2018




I may be writing this post the moment snow begins to fall in a minus one Manchester and this may be a very spring orientated layout but hell, we're going to go with it anyway!

So yes, the time has come for another bullet journal update. I didn't do one for February as it was a bit of a weird month and I had absolutely no motivation to do anything pretty or nice, but luckily it was the opposite recently so I sat down on Sunday evening and actually put some effort into my bullet journal. As I say, I picked a very spring theme for March with all the lilac and lavender and flowers everywhere but it's very very pretty! For the title page I just did a lavender wreath with Crayola Supertips in a lilac, purple/pink and green and the Tombow Fudenosuke soft pen. 


For my calendar layout I did the same as always with my 6x6 boxes, goals section and YouTube growth tracker. I'm still a really big fan of the tall thin capitals and tiny dainty lowercase over the top type fonts which I've also adapted with calligraphy as well. I used the Tombow dual brush pen in 623 for this spread and the rest as I'm much better at calligraphy with them and they bleed through the pages much less too. 


So in love with this little lettering and doodle combination, it looks so delicate and pretty.


My video and blogpost ideas pages are pretty much the same as always, still going with the tall thin caps and calligraphy, it's very simple and doesn't take up too much space so there's much more room for brainstorming.


I used the calligraphy and tiny letters font again for my habit tracker which is another page I'm in love with, I so hope I actually use because it's so pretty! I'm awful at using my habit trackers but I'm still putting them in in the hopes that I'll suddenly be amazing at using it so hopefully this month will be the one.


This is something else I've started doing that is so helpful! Even if I've not got on top of anything else this year already I'm definitely on top of my expenses. Seriously, I actually use this - no lie I sit down every Sunday evening and sort out my finances from the week and seriously, life is so much smoother if you know exactly what you're doing with your money and where it's going.


And onto my first weekly spread! I think I've finally found a weekly spread that works for me - I've played around with so many different spreads but I've been using this for a while now and it works so well. I've got enough space in each day for both the events and my to do list, enough space for a water tracker and a meal plan and an events column for a quick glance. It's everything I've been trying to fit in a weekly spread for ages and I love this way so much. Bullet journalling really is just about finding what works for you and optimising the system to benefit you and your life the most and when you find your groove with it it really is such a helpful system. 

Products used:

🌸 Crayola Supertips (grass green, lavender and lilac)
🌸 Tombow dual brush pen in 623
🌸 Tombow Fudenosuke soft tip brush pen
🌸 Pentel Fude Touch sign pen
🌸 Pilot G-2 0.5mm gel pen
🌸 Oklahoma copper washi tape (to mark the new month)
🌸 Moleskine A5 grid journal


What do your March bullet journals look like?

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan