Slider

Five Good Things From The Week #8

Friday 9 March 2018


Punctuated with a nice picture of my uni room! Yes, I question the colour of that wall too, not quite sure what they were going for but don't think it turned out that well. Very excited to move on from the ugly salmon. It's still kind of cute though. I guess.

01 // I joined a blogger groupchat this week set up by the gorgeous Chloe! Having a new network of girls to chat to all the time and getting to know new people has been amazing and some of us already have plans to meet in June for BlogConLdn and I cannot wait I tell you!

02 // Following the massive wave of support from all the lovely ladies I've hit 600 followers on Twitter! Seems like such a huge number so thank you everyone who's interested in my little life. (also as a little bonus good thing Zarte off Countdown followed me on Twitter and he's from my hometown and I'm fangirling way too hard. Twenty something grandma or what)

03 // I cooked the nicest pasta dish for dinner this week, a literally massive batch of it so I have lots of food stockpiled and feeling like a very efficient adult. May publish the recipe on here soon if anyone is interested!

04 // I finally picked up my paintbrushes and painted something again! And did cool makeup!! Having been stuck in an art/makeup rut for so long it feels good to be branching out and putting my (rusty) skills back into use. Head over to my Instagram to see what's been going on!

05 // I've joined a fitness class!! It's only a weekly HIIT class that PureGym are running at my accommodation for free but I've met some great girls from my block and a couple others, plus fitness classes are actually really fun I've discovered!


What are five good things from your week?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan