Slider

May Bullet Journal

Saturday 5 May 2018


Weeee it's time for another bullet journal update!! You'd be right in thinking I didn't do one for April since I kind of messed up my colour scheme and calendar a little bit and just generally wasn't too keen, but I absolutely love how May's turned out, so let's jump in...


My colour scheme was a little limited, as I mentioned in this post I've been stuck at home for a week longer than planned, so left pretty much all my pens up in Manchester, so was restricted to my pastel highlighters and that was about it! But, the blue was perfect for May so I decided to go for a blue scheme with these cute little yellow and blue flower doodles. As usual, I used my Pentel Fude Touch sign pen for the 'hello' and then the block caps and cursive font for the 'May'.






I've become a real fan of normal cursive handwriting without the typical thick-and-thin accents of normal calligraphy, and you can definitely see this in my calendar. I chose to do this for all the day titles, and if you're wondering why a photo of the entire spread is missing it's because I seriously messed up part of it and couldn't cover it over with paper because my scissors and glue are - you guessed it! - in Manchester. I have to say, the one big issue I have with my Moleskine, while I LOVE it, is that ink bleeds really badly through the pages which you can see really clearly here and it kind of annoys me a little!



I kept these pages really simple as normal, as they tend to get very messy over the month! This is just my standard habit tracker and video/blogspot ideas pages, same old, same old pretty much. Believe me, I'm still cracking down on myself with the habit tracker and I'm definitely getting better at it!! I do say that though with an empty habit tracker picture, but I have been sick so I reckon that's a good enough excuse! (?)



The next spread is my money tracker, although I kept this to one page this month because given that I'm only at uni for one more week and working full time, I figured I'm not going to be spending that much!



So I used the opposite page as a quote page which I'm actually really loving, someone said this quote was a Zoella quote but I'm pretty sure it's a bit too generic haha, but whoever came up with it I really like it and the flowers are so cute. Again, used the Pentel sign pen for the calligraphy and the highlighters.




My weekly spread took a little bit of a different form, I went back to having much more space on each day section when I had my deadlines and I kind of like it! I might go back to smaller ones when I have less going on but for now I like this. Again did the small thin cursive, my little water tracker in each day and some cute little flower doodles to finish it off!

And that's the end pretty much! I feel like it's one of my favourite months this year, my calligraphy is improving so much and I love it! I still think March's has been my absolute favourite, so if you wanna go check that out you can do here. 

Thanks so much for reading and I'm sure I'll see you again very soon!

What do your May bullet journals look like? Leave your links down below and I'll definitely check them out!

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan